Month: November 2013
Free Initial Business Advice for University of Southampton students and staff
The Small Business Clinic is run throughout the academic year by a voluntary group of Law and Management students with the support of a local firm of Chartered Accountants offering FREE initial advice on a range of issues to include all aspects of general, legal and tax compliance matters relating to running a business in the UK.
More importantly, it helps you to answer these questions:
- Whether you have a good business idea?
- Whether your idea can be developed into a commercial business?
- How your IP can be safeguarded when dealing with business associates?
- What is the most appropriate business structure for you?
And many more….
Clinic dates are below (subject to demand):
- 4th Dec 2013
- 8th Jan 2014
- 19th Feb 2014
- 13th Mar 2014 (Winchester School of Art re:work career day)
- 26th Mar 2014
To arrange an appointment please email smallbusinessclinic [at] soton.ac.uk.